The next Dance has been announced for this Friday, October 1st!
We are really happy to have a schedule built out for the remainder of 2021! As we’ve come to expect over the past year, this may still be subject to change, but we feel confident enough to give you a schedule for this duration 🙂
If you haven’t already, please read through the information below very thoroughly before RSVPing on Facebook. We also encourage you to preregister.
RSVP on Facebook
Friday October 1st – Fall Flannel Dance
Friday October 29th – Halloween Dance
Friday November 19 – Thankful For Dance
Friday December 10th – Holiday Dance
$12 General, $8 Full Time Student
*Payments with card incur an extra fee
If you’re coming from well beyond our region such as Boston, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Albany, or points further:
Free Admission all night! Unsure if that’s you? Message us!
7:00 – Guided Lesson in WCS
8:00 – Social Dancing Begins
9:20 – Announcements
11:00 – Leave to enjoy a cool autumn’s night.
Dsantos VT! Same building, same parking lot, different entrance and studio.
Enter the building from the door facing the parking lot. There’s a triangular shaped atrium. Dsantos is the well marked door on the diagonal (hypotenuse) wall.
The atrium is plenty large enough of an area to wait in before the event doors open, or to take a break from dancing throughout the evening if the weather outside is subpar.
– Don’t worry about leaving your wallet or vaccination card at home.
– You do not have to preregister, but we ask you to try it unless you’re only paying by cash. We think it will make the check-in process easier and less congested.
– At the time of payment you’ll get a link to message Ryan. Message him when you’re ready to show him your vaccination card and he’ll video call you. It’s that simple! Here’s that messenger link again. m.me/ryan.doyle.585112/
– Here are the links to prepay with our Square Store:
Social Dance – Regular/Adult
Social Dance – Student (Full Time)/Youth
– Reserving more than one ticket? Please put the full name of your guests in the notes section before confirmation.
– Have you seen Ryan at a vaxxed only dance already? Just use that same note field or message link to remind him which event it was and he’ll check you off on the list (for prepaid users only).
Health and Safety Requirements
– Proof of vaccination is required
– Masks are to be worn while in the studio (except while drinking) properly covering both mouth and nose.
– Hand Sanitizer will be provided.
– You can provide proof of vaccination at the door, or when you preregister.
– Please show your physical vaccination card or a video of both sides of your card clearly displayed.
As some of you know, we had a brief window this summer where masks were not required or encouraged here in Vermont. Unfortunately that time has drawn to a close. The socially mixing and warm, friendly nature of Westie has always made it an easy place to catch or share a cold or bug. In good conscience we cannot proceed with a social dance without masking up, even though we want to see each other’s expressions while dancing and breathe easier while in the exercise of dance. But it’s worth it to enjoy dancing to the music with you all again! See you all on Friday!